You want to learn how to prepare a traditional paella?
With these secrets you will impress everybody with your paella!
What do we need? (4 pax)
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red/yellow pepper
- ½ cup peas
- 1 tomato
- 1 clove of garlic
- 500 g chicken wings
- 2 cups of rice
- 4 cups chicken broth
- olive oil
- paella spice (Azafrán)
How do we start?
- Cut pepper, tomato and garlic.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet or paella pan over medium heat. Stir in garlic, pepper, peas and tomato.
- Add the chicken, cook for 10 minutes
- Stir in rice, paella spice (see picture above) and chicken stock. Bring to a boil, and reduce heat to medium. Simmer 10-12 minutes. (You might have to add some more chicken stock).
- When rice is done turn off heat, cover and rest for 5 minutes.
- ENJOY! 🙂