There are many types of accommodation in Madrid each catering for a different type of need.
Hotels are great for couples or for business people. Apartments offer good value, and facilities for families, groups or anyone who wants to feel as though they are really experiencing the city, as opposed to being pampered. A hostal, which is rather like a guest house, offers good quality accommodation that is more competitive than a hotel and a youth hostel is suitable for backpackers or those on a tight budget.
Choose correctly and you’ll not only have a more enjoyable trip but it could also save you money.
- Melia Avenida America (Calle Juan Ignacio Luca de Tena 36)
- Room Mate Óscar (Plaza Pedro Zerolo 12)
- Zenit Conde de Orgaz (Calle Moscatelar 24)
- Maydrit (Calle de Piragua 1)
- Vincci Via 66 Hotel Madrid (Calle Gran Vía 66)
- ILUNION Atrium (Calle de Emilio Vargas 3)
- Praga Hotel Madrid (Calle de Antonio López 65)
- Hotel ibis Styles Madrid Prado (Calle Prado 11)
- Room007 Chueca Hostel (Calle Hortaleza 74)
- Room007 Ventura Hostel (Ventura de la Vega 5)
- Mola Hostel (Calle Atocha 16)
- U Hostels (Calle Sagasta 22)
- The Hat Madrid (Calle Imperial 9)
- Pop Hostel (Calle Espíritu Santo, 18)