Granada is a perfect place to go out. The many students living in Granada makes the atmosphere very cheerful and active every day. Granada is full of different kinds of bars and everybody will find something to like about.
Spanish nightlife in general starts really late, the bars normally don’t get busy until after 24.
Plaza Nueva: This area is really busy especially in summer. There are a lot of different kind of bubs, for example:
- Bar La Estrella (Plaza Cuchilleros 6) – with relaxed atmosphere
- Bar Casa Julio (Plaza Nueva 1)
Carrera del Darro & Calle Elvira: Popular streets full of different kind of bars. In Calle Elvira you can quite often enjoy live music.
- El Rincon de Dan Pedro (Carrera del Darro 12)
- Antigua Bodega Castañeda (Calle Elvira 5)
Pedro Antonio de Alarcon: This area is really popular among students. Here are bubs for all tastes, from quiet places where you can still talk to the more lively places with great music.
- Vinilo Café Pub (Calle Pedro Antonio de Alarcón 89)
- Cerveceria Agamenón (Calle Pedro Antonio de Alarcón 69)
- Bótanico (Calle Málaga 3) – during the day: Snack-Restaurant, in the night: DJs, live music, cocktails
- Boom Boom Room (Calle Cárcel Baja 3) – 0ften considered to be THE place to go. It is located in a classic building which by day serves as a cinema.
- El Camborio (Camino del Sacromonte 47) – called one of the Granada’s most traditional nightclub. The club is in the cave and there is a really beautiful views to Alhambra.
- Sala Prince (Calle Campo de Principe 7) – one of Granada’s most popular nightclubs.
- Entresuelo (Plaza San Augustín 2) – fun club with crazy decoration