The majority of the lively bars is located in the newer parts of the city, most of them open around 11pm. Most of the bars in the old town close around midnight.
- Jazz Café, Calle Espartería – great live music, perfect for jazz lovers
- Cervezas Califa, Calle Juan Valera 3 – the first brewery of the region – try the Rubia, Morena, IPA and Sultana Stout
- La Bicicleta, Cardenal González 1 – supports the attempts to make the city more bike friendly. Supports all biker (and of course all other thirsty people) with cool drinks, snacks and fresh fruit smoothies
- Café Bar Automático, Calle Alfaros 4, crazy cocktails and fruit shakes are the specialities
- Bar-Cafeteria Soul, Calle Alfonso XIII 3 – extraordinary furnishing and great DJ’s