Visit 2 of Spain´s most magical cities in just 1 weekend! Marvel at the country´s most visited monuments, relax in a warm tea house, lose yourself in the twisted streets of Al-Andalus, and meet other international students!
On this trip you get to visit 2 of Andalucia´s most famous cities; Córdoba and Granada. Both capitals of Al-Andalus during the moorish rein, these cities have incredible Arabic architecture, culture, and history. This trip is the perfect balance between culture and leisure.
- Private Bus Transportation
- Comfortable Accomodation
- Info pack and Map with Suggestions for Free Time
- Optional Walking Tour of Córboba – FREE or free time if you have already seen Córdoba
- Entrance into Alhambra (Granada)
- Palacio Carlos V, Alcazaba, Palacio Nazaries and Generalife Gardens
- Walking Tour through Famous Albycin Neighborhood (Granada)
- Bar Tour with VIP access in one of Granada´s most popular clubs (inside a cave!!!!)
- Fun We Love Spain Tour Guide
- Professional Photographer
- Free time for shopping, etc.
- Travel Insurance
89€ before March 31th (Sevilla and Córdoba)
For more info and Itinerary click here:http://www.welovespain.org/granada-and-cordoba-express/